Sunday, June 29, 2008

Aether Needs A New Look

While out on a little shopping trip last evening I happened across a pair of boots I had to have. As is often my case I was a few centavos short. What to do, what to do?

Looking at my map I noticed a LARGE group of people gathered near by and figured it had to be one of two things. Camping or some sort of
sex sim. I suppose one could make a few extra coins either way but as luck would have it, it was a camping area. So I grabbed a spot and started looking for someone interesting to talk to.

A the next table was this young lady.(pictured to the left) I thought she looked rather familiar and then realized. Wait, how can I be here and there? And then realized I had a doupleganger. Finding this somewhat disturbing I looked at the next table and saw this lovely young miss (pictured to the right). About this time is when the conspiracy theories started spinning in my head, and I felt like I was in a X-files episode. I fully expected to look at the next table and see me there. Thank goodness there were only three of us.

Just for a little comparison note this picture of myself, before I changed my hair. Is it just me or or am I on to something and its time for a new look? Lets say there is a horrific act of piracy or someone crashes a aircraft into a school full of children . Witnesses say the suspect was a female, tall with red hair. And they bring the three of us in for a line up, its a crap shoot. Hey, wait a second! Never mind the new look. (Insert evil genius, maniacal laughter here.)





No comments: